Flourless Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies
- 1 cup fresh or canned pumpkin
- ½ cup almond butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup organic Agave Sweetener (Syrup)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 cup extra dark chocolate chips (at leas 65%)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Into a large mixing bowl, add each ingredient one at a time. Whisk each ingredient until completely mixed before adding the next. Continue this process until you have batter ready to pour and bake. It will be a light and airy batter similar to cake mix….this will not be thick.
- Pour into prepared oiled square baking pan and bake for 35-40min. I start checking the the brownie at 30min. Insert knife into center and when it comes out clean…the brownies are done.
- Let the brownies rest for 15min before slicing. These will be very moist and light.